- Only dogs considered to be well socialised, who enjoy the company of other dogs and people, are suitable for joining Sheena’s Dog Boarding.
- Dogs with behaviour or aggression issues will not be accepted.
- All male dogs over one year must be neutered.
- Female dogs who come into season will not be able to attend Sheena’s Dog Boarding for the duration of their season (2 – 3 weeks).
- Written consent is required if you would like your dog to be walked off the lead.
- All dogs accepted must have an up-to-date vaccination certificate including kennel cough; evidence is required.
- All dogs accepted are required to be wormed and deflead regularly.
- In the unlikely event of your dog being involved in an accident or in an emergency, Sheena’s Dog Boarding will take your dog to Veterinary Surgery, 99 Dundas Street, Edinburgh.
- Sheena’s Dog Boarding will not accept responsibility for the death, injury or illness of your dog. You are strongly advised to insure your pet for all eventualities.
- Sheena’s Dog Boarding reserves the right to refuse, or terminate the contract of any dog or owner who displays aggressive, destructive or unreasonable behaviour.
- Only small and medium sized dogs accepted due to size of accommodation.
- For overnight stays, there is a maximum of two dogs at a time.
- A 50% deposit will be required in advance.
- Balance of payment is due when dropping off your dog to Sheena’s Dog Boarding.
- If no payment is received Sheena’s Dog Boarding reserve the right to refuse your dog and will contact you to inform you of this.
Cancellation Policy :
- Full refund if cancelled more than eight weeks prior to boarding.
- 50% refund if cancelled between eight weeks and one week prior to boarding.
- No refund if cancelled within one week prior to boarding.